Marea Clonking Suspension

When I go over bumps in the road in my Marea HLX, I get a nasty sounding clonk from the off-side front suspension, combined with a nasty knock against the floorpan.....
Now, I'm assuming this is a result of the old, original design anti-roll bar.
Bearing this in mind, what do I need to order from my local dealer?
I'm thinking I need the modded roll bar, a set of drop links an the tie bar link things (ie, the shorter links)?
Any idea how much the parts are likely to cost, and how long it takes to do the job? (No, I'm not paying a main dealer to do it)
I've guessed your car as 2000cc 5 cylinder.
WARNING! The information herein is a GUIDE ONLY. You need to supply chassis number to your Fiat dealer to get correct information.
The ROD is the down link component (2 off), Torsion Bar self explanitory.
Sorry I can't post a picture as size to great for server/isp limit.
I make the cost 14.43 + 14.43 + 86.36 = 115.22 including VAT (as of 06/2004)
I would allow 2 hours for the labour cost at 40 to 50 per hour plus VAT.
Nick /////
51701045 - ROD Availability: - Product orderable
Family: DX01 - VARIOUS-FRAME,AXLE,HUBS,WHEELS AND ENGINE
Macro-family: A Discount code: B
Minimum quantity per package: 1 Unit of measurement: Num
Weight (grams): 330 Listed price: 12.28 GBP
Price including taxes: 14.43 GBP
46513111 - TORSION BAR Availability: - Product orderable
Family: DA33 - TORSION BAR FOR SUSPENSION STABILIZER
Macro-family: D Discount code: B
Minimum quantity per package: 1 Unit of measurement: Num
Weight (grams): 2900 Listed price: 73.50 GBP
Price including taxes: 86.36 GBP

Cheers, Nick.
I'll pop over to my local dealer as soon as I get a chance. Luckily my local mechanic only charges 27.50 / hour.... so 2 hours isn't going to break the bank :-)
Seems like I should order direct from Fiat rather than try and save a few quid buying on ebay, though.
(PS: You guessed right. Hugely under-rated cars)
I've only ever really purchased original Fiat parts from dealers BUT have always ensured a trade discount. Gone are the days of 25% to 30% discounts but a modest 5% to 15% can be obtained for a stock order. Stock orders take several weeks to arrive (worst case). VOR (Vehicle Off Road) order placed before about 3pm will be supplied by midday latest the next day (Monday to Friday). Most delaers get their deliveries by 9am, allow and hour for sorting and by 10am you should be able to collect in 90% of cases.
Also you get fully parts warranty for 12 months on all purchased parts.
Nick /////

Nick, when/what was the roll bar mod, do you know which models it applied to?
A recent front suspension clonk on my Marea W/E JTD turned up as suspension arm bushed at the MOT. Non-OEM bush kits were used at 20-odd quid each (two required for each arm), given the additional labour time I think future I will get a new Fiat arm, not much more from shop4parts, and then the ball joint get renewed too. I think the other side is starting to go now.
--
steve

Just thought.... can it be emailed? - addy in headers is valid.
Cheers