Mileage

Anyone know what to expect per gallon with a Fiat Bravo 3yrs old, Thanks.

which engine? -- Stuka (25, 130+, MI) /F/I/A/T/ barchetta Momo+OMP BMC+SuperSprint bCI member: #359 http://digilander.libero.it/Stuka78/index.html

Engine size & type would be a start! Your as bad as my mother in law all she can remember is it's green!
Mike

...and also how heavy is your right foot!

I stood on the scales with my left foot up and it weighed as much as the rest of me!
Mike