Model name

I've an old style Fiat uno selecta which has the light switches on the dash, not on the steering column.

Most other Fiat Unos, 89, I've seen are the more modern type, which has more features and is nicer.

I'm trying to get a part for it, does anyone know the name of this older, or cheaper type model?

thanks

Reply to
Tony

Turns out to be a Mark 1, should be 88, on my Reg document says 89, but on my MoT says '99.

Reply to
Tony