Multipla ?

I'm thinking of getting a Fiat Multipla.
Does anyone have any tips etc. Is 1.9TD better than the 1.6 petrol ?
Any advice ?
Thanks
John

I had a 110JTD as a company car for 28000 miles, and will be buying one next year when I can afford another. (Changed job)
Over the 28000 miles the on-board computer told me it did 43mpg, used the 2 original front tyres and it did a top whack of 110mph, (So I'm told.....)
It was great - the only downsides are that the ABS always felt funny when you slam on the brakes after driving over speed bumps, the cap for the windscreen washer bottle snapped off, the heater fan broke after 27k and the 'humidity in diesel fuel filter' warning beep was fixed 4 times. Unsuccessfully.
I'm buying another (If buying diesel go for the 110 or 115, not the 105) so hopefully that speaks for itself! Just that my wife and our 3 children haven't stopped moaning as out 'normal' cars simply don't have the room!
Adam H
Thanks Adam

Love my 1.9jtd 80000km 3 years old, nothing more comfortable to drive and economical
-- from Alan Leon Gaidemak E-Mail: snipped-for-privacy@cheerful.com

Just buy it. Unreliable, eccentric but the best by some distance. Don't pay too much, though!

wrote in message

And yes, the diesel is a better buy.