Multipla Glowplugs

Hi
Sorry if this is a recurrent post (did google but couldn't see anything recent). A work colleague has a Multipla JTD 2003 issue and wants to change the glowplugs as Fiat want to charge 150 for the job. Are
there any tips on doing this because apparently they're down the back of the engine somewhere (so he tells me)?
Thanks
Malc
Hi
Sorry if this is a recurrent post (did google but couldn't see anything recent). A work colleague has a Multipla JTD 2003 issue and wants to change the glowplugs as Fiat want to charge 150 for the job. Are there any tips on doing this because apparently they're down the back of the engine somewhere (so he tells me)?
Thanks
Malc
Cost me 120 a few years ago on a Bravo TD100 as they were awkward to get at and some dismantling of other parts was required to allow access.
Andy