multipla problem

Just lately, we have been having problems getting the car in gear, mostly from starting in the morning. Today, I cant get it in first gear, I had to reverse off the drive, and it
crunched a bit to get reverse. We have a multipla 1.9jtd 2 years old. does anyone know what the problem could be ?? should this sort of thing be under manufacturers warranty ??
mike
After 95,000 km, my multipla is ok. I would suggest checking the clutch or ask for an opinion at an authorized service center that is familiar with the model.
-- from Alan Leon Gaidemak E-Mail: snipped-for-privacy@cheerfulNOSPAM.com