New "cab forward design" Fiat Punto Grande ...Comments?

Inside the windscreen seems much further forward and the drivers side "A" pillars as they fork at the bottom seem to obscure an area of the
road. Further, the small glass area in the drivers side "A" pillar could not be seen, let alone seen out of, with the seat adjusted for my long legs. Its a Punto... but that cab forward design for what I thought may be a predominantly urban and city car? ( not being used to cab forward design it seemed to feel as though I was sitting in the back seat while driving) To me, The new Panda almost seems like it should be the new Punto... but the boot is too small. the Punto Grande "feels" too big to me with the cab forward effect for the purpose of my current mk2......
It seems that if the current MK3 Punto is phased out that there will be a gap in the range, for a small city/ urban car with a boot bigger than the Panda.
Comments?
Sergio wrote:

--
Alex

Sig on old laptop - new one coming soon.
Dr Zoidberg wrote:

Ah , no , the Idea is a bit bigger than I though
--
Alex

Sig on old laptop - new one coming soon.
Not in price though! Its also *bigger* although I appreciate its based on Punto underpinnings...