New Key Cost ?

Reading the posts below, and having lost one of my spares before/after/during ? a house move, how much does a new one cost ?

Remote central locking/Immobiliser key for a Marea.

And then how much to recode the ECU with the red master ?

Ta

Graham

Reply to
Graham

remote keys are expensive, think £100 ish but the coding is easy enough, no special tools required.

Reply to
undergraduate-car-mechanic

Expensive, but - not as bad as I expected - Went to Timpsons to see what they could do, and they could copy the key code, but not the transponder.

He said it'd be over 200 gbp at a Fiat garage - Think he was just after a sell !!

Graham

Reply to
Graham

Recently paid £96 for spare remote control coded key at main Fiat dealership for Punto.

Regards

Reply to
Adgy

four pounds off, who's the man :P