New Key Cost ?

Reading the posts below, and having lost one of my spares before/after/during ? a house move, how much does a new one cost ?
Remote central locking/Immobiliser key for a Marea.
And then how much to recode the ECU with the red master ?
Ta
Graham
remote keys are expensive, think 100 ish but the coding is easy enough, no special tools required.
message

no
Expensive, but - not as bad as I expected - Went to Timpsons to see what they could do, and they could copy the key code, but not the transponder.
He said it'd be over 200 gbp at a Fiat garage - Think he was just after a sell !!
Graham
Recently paid 96 for spare remote control coded key at main Fiat dealership for Punto.
Regards
four pounds off, who's the man :P