Overheating Problem!!

My Fiat Cinquencento 1998 (r) has been overheating since i bought it, have replaced radiator, electric fan switch (so fan works) taken out thermostat to run it cooler (which worked for a while) but car is still overheating.
The head gasket is fine and the coolant system has been bleed loads so there cannot be any air in it. Please Help!! Any suggestions - anyone no of any problems with the hoses going into the car, as the other day the top hose felt cold whereas the bottom hose was hot!?!? odd!!

Yes, you have an airlock. Are you sure you followed the procedure for bleeding the system to the letter? Also, whilst bleeding did you keep an eye on the expansion tank level?
Hellraiser..........>
I have the same problem with my fiat brava. And its all about airlock, but how to solve it finally - i dont know. At service they said thay removed all the air from cooling system, but after three days the temperature jumped to the top again. I hate this car.