Panda Dualogic

Hi
Can anyone tell me if it is ok to leave my Panda Dualogic parked in Neutral position..
Rgds
Krys

What does the manual say?
Normally parking any car is neutral is not a problem. I have a Stilo Abarth with a Selespeed (semi automatic like the Dualogic) gearbox and if I park the car, select neutral and turn the engine off a warning alram is sounded. This is normal. Good driving practice is to where possible always park a vehicle in gear to protect against handbrake failure. Correded handbrake cables breaking when parked happens far more frequently than people think or ever could think would happen.
Nick ///// "." <..> wrote in message

You can leave it in neutral but you are trusting the handbrake.
Better to leave it in 1st on Reverse depending on the slope. Think of it like a convential automatic where you leave it in "park"
But as you no doubt realise the dualogic gives you the best of both an automatic and a manual box.