Panda Multijet

I've gone and bought one of these little beauties. Any views on it or any issues?
Huw

bought the big brother, a punto a couple of months ago ... fantastic motor .... simply can't get the bugga to do less than 70 m.p.g.
omega

Omega wrote:

So it does what it says on the box. That's a good start. How do you rate the performance? I'm picking mine up tomorrow lunchtime hopefully.
Huw

http://uk.cars.yahoo.com/car-reviews/car-and-driving/fiat-panda-1.3-16v-multijet-1004246.html ; or here: http://www.parkers.co.uk/choosing/carreviews/printview.aspx?model_id 75 ; or Google... ;-) And yes, you did the right thing: buy the 1.3 Multijet!! Great piece of engineering indeed! Have fun! Greetings, E-Cie