Panda Multijet

I've gone and bought one of these little beauties. Any views on it or any issues?

Huw

Reply to
Huw

bought the big brother, a punto a couple of months ago ... fantastic motor .... simply can't get the bugga to do less than 70 m.p.g.

omega

Reply to
Omega

So it does what it says on the box. That's a good start. How do you rate the performance? I'm picking mine up tomorrow lunchtime hopefully.

Huw

Reply to
Huw

"Huw" schreef in bericht news: snipped-for-privacy@individual.net...

Look here:

or here:
;or Google... ;-) And yes, you did the right thing: buy the 1.3 Multijet!!Great piece of engineering indeed!Have fun! Greetings, E-Cie

Reply to
E-Cie