Parts for X 1/9

Hi all!

I own an '81 Fiat X 1/9, and I was having difficulties to find some parts that my car needs. Actually what it needs are master and slave clutch cylinders. My garage suggested me to send those parts to be re-made somewhere, expecting a nearly 150 euros charge, only for parts.

I've just called

and they will ship me new parts in two days. As far as I have guessed, they look wuite profesionals and really as if they enjoy what they do. I hope it will be a good deal for me. Anybody has ever traded with them? Greetings from France,

Reply to
Pyrus Malus [EChMotor#512]

You will be ok with them.

Andy

Reply to
Andy R

If you need a place a bit closer to home, try

(located near Vichy). Otherwise there is
who have nearly everything you could think of for an X1/9 and are located near Strasbourg.

Regards, Dominic.

Reply to
Dominic Cioccarelli