Parts wanted 59 Lancia

Hi, I bought a small little 1959 Lancia Appia 4 door with a V-4 engine mounted on top of the transmission. The car is quite differant then the normal car people usually want to fix up. By Chance would anyone have new or used parts for this vehicle. The car was manufacture from Italy. I can be reached at 919-542-5566 or you can contacted me by putting in your subject line of your email: "Daniel-Lancia". Then send an email to snipped-for-privacy@mindspring.com

Reply to
Daniel-Pittsboro NC

Try this place :

zoro