Piston installation

hey i'm looking to install my pistons and don't know which direction they go! They have a larger bump on one side than the other...

its a 1971??? Fiat spider Single cam

any info????

Reply to
downtownjack

What do you mean by 'larger bump' on one side than the other. Piston crown, conrod end? Did you remove the piston from the conrod?

Nick /////

Reply to
Nick /////

Workshop manual? Dealerships with workshops are often helpful. Could you post a .jpg from a digi-camera? I often photograph assemblies before dismantling, solves whether the washer goes under the arm or under the circlip, sort of queries.

Reply to
ato_zee