Piston installation

hey i'm looking to install my pistons and don't know which direction they go! They have a larger bump on one side than the other...
its a 1971??? Fiat spider Single cam
any info????
snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

crown, conrod end? Did you remove the piston from the conrod?
Nick /////

Workshop manual? Dealerships with workshops are often helpful. Could you post a .jpg from a digi-camera? I often photograph assemblies before dismantling, solves whether the washer goes under the arm or under the circlip, sort of queries.