Pollen filter

Hi all
Anybody know where to find cabin pollen filters online They are really expensive from the main dealer? Fiat Marea Weekend 2.5D 125 bhp
Thanks
Jabba

What's the point in a pollen filter, apart from the obvious. I don't have hayfever and have no problems with pollen, can I leave changing mine?

Nope. Because a clogged up pollen filter can easily start to grow mould, and then you have a serious and stinking problem.
--
snipped-for-privacy@dod.no - Fiat Stilo 1.6 3P -02

Dan bracht volgend idee uit :

Hmmzz... i discovered that my 1998 Punto 55 SX does not have one. I find that very strange (sometimes i even get leaves from the trees in my interior). But the dealer said only the versions with airco have one....
--
Grt. Frank
email: frank@usenet4all dot com
Draak wrote:

Sounds correct. My Marea doesn't have on either (no A/C).
You can add one though, it's in the same place as it would be for an A/C model.
T.
Tanuj Shah stelde dit idee voor :

Yes but, as i discovered, there was standard no holder present for it :S Means buyting a filterholder too (or get one from the srapyard, if there are any).
--
Grt. Frank
email: frank@usenet4all dot com
Draak wrote:

Yep. The holder was 8 for my Marea brand new from Fiat parts.
Haven't figured out how to fit it yet though!
T.
Rich Strang wrote:

If you get a carbon active filter then it also filters for rubbish in the air such as exhaust fumes. That is better for anyone's health.
HTH, T.