Problem with my hooter!

Hi all, Is it possible to make the hooter on my L reg cinq any louder? At the moment it sounds rather pathetic and i have resorted to shouting at people through my open window to get out my $%&*ing way!!!. Any advice would be apprieciated. TIA Jackie.

Reply to
Jackie Whitehouse

Breakers yards have plenty of quality hooters, windtones or those fitted to buses and HGV's are good, you can also get air horns with compressor, get the metal trumpet ones, fit several, with relays, to ease the load on the hooter switch. With the right collection even HGV's move over.

Reply to
ato_zee

New ones are generally easy to fit, 2 wire connection and normally a single bolt.

Mike

Reply to
Mike