Punto (1998) trouble with sunroof?

Hi Im jus wondering if anyone can help me :?

I have a Punto (1998, 1.2, 3dr hatch) and am having trouble getting the sunroof open ive tried sparaying some wd-40 but it hasn?t done the trick any ideas?

thanks in advance !!

Reply to
007

i'm assuming you have the electric sunroof, mine has been screwed since i bought my 95 punto 5 years ago. I ended up pulling the fuse.

Dan

Reply to
Dan