Punto (1998) trouble with sunroof?

Hi Im jus wondering if anyone can help me :?
I have a Punto (1998, 1.2, 3dr hatch) and am having trouble getting the sunroof open ive tried sparaying some wd-40 but it hasnít done the
trick any ideas?
thanks in advance !!
‚úĖ
i'm assuming you have the electric sunroof, mine has been screwed since i bought my 95 punto 5 years ago. I ended up pulling the fuse.
Dan

Add pictures here
‚úĖ