Punto Active Sport

Hi All, I had my mk2 (2002) Punto broken into the other night, loads of stuff stolen (none was on display), but what really concerns me is the damage done to the door and lock (passenger side. The have tried drilling the lock, and then have took the lock off using a screwdriver, causing a bit of damage to the paint and the door bodywork. Does anyone have a rough estimate of how much it will cost to get the lock replaced, ideally so I can still use my existing keys? I can get the damage done to the door sorted reasonably cheaply, but the lock looks like the expensive bit.

Any suggestions would be great.

Thanks, Dan.

Reply to
Daniel Jones