Punto brake pads

Hi all,
Hope someone can help. I need to replace the brake pads on my Punto but I'm not sure what type I need. Halfords say there are 2 different braking
systems fitted on Puntos, DBA or ATE (apparently this differs depending on whether the car was built in Spain or Italy). The car was made in 2000 and is a 1.2 8v, the current pads are made by Bendix and have the code FTI / 0458FG on them. Any ideas how I can find out whether I need ATE or DBA?
Thanks