punto cam belt

Hello , i have a 96 1.2 75 sx , its only done 25000 miles , but been told i should think about getting a new cam belt , the cam belt is from new , not sure how long to leave it , is it expensive job ?, any
advice would be welcome , thankyou ......... mark
On pre 2000 Fiats the recommended cam belt change is 36,000 miles or 3 years. Post 2000 the 72K miles and 5 years seem to be the norm. I would go with 50K miles & 5 years for post 2000. 72K makes me nervous.
In the case of your Punto the age is the major factor so suggest you get it changed. It should be easily changed in 45 to 60 minutes. The belt will cost about 15. The are quite easy to change.
Nick /////