Punto coil packs

Does anyone know how much the coil packs are for a 94 Punto 55S would be approximately. It seems that one is not working on the girlfriends car. Checked the plugs and leads as I was sure that they would be faulty but not
so. To confirm I used a HT lead tester and it showed no light on No.3 cyl. Need to sort this fast so any advice welcome.