Punto Head Gaskets

Does anyone know if Fiat have done anything to remedy their problems with Punto head gaskets? I have just had one go a mere 22000 miles from new. I'd presume that Fiat UK would be interested in this level of
major component failure but it seems they are too badly managed to care.

What kind of problems? I have done 103000 km with my Punto mkI (1.2 16v Sporting) and stil going strong. I think the main problem is how you bring your car to the normal temperature. Start the car and drive slowly till the car is at working temperature.Then off you go as fast as it goes.
keeping the coolant strength will help a lot too I would think and having regular changes