Punto idle problem

I own a 95 Punto 1.2 75HP and i'm having problems with idle.
It just doesnt hold the RPM, Engine dies. I had to adjust the throtle so now the throtle is opened just a little as a person would hold the
throtle just a bit. When engine is cold i have to give a little gas or the engine dies.
Whet it warms up then it's OK (throtle stil slightly opened :( ). I replced the idle stepper motor and the problem stil is not solved. Interesting thing is that the engine dies on cold start even if the stepper motor is fully opened.
I checked all the sensors and every thing seems ok, lamba is new, coolant sensor is ok...
Any one have any idea ? Thanks in advance.