Punto JTD injector light

I don't know if anyone can help, but I have purchased a 2001 reg Punto JTD this month (privately) and after having it serviced (at great expence!!) was made aware that the injector warning light on the dash was not supposed to be there..

(This car has in the past had a collision to the front resulting in a bowed radiator and only one speed on fan now works, but engine is not overheating).

The above fact was sited as a possible cause. Does anyone think this is likely or could there be another obvious cause?

Thanks for your thoughts, Dan

p.s. I will be on holiday for 2 weeks from tomorrow so may/may not be able to comment for a while.

Reply to
Dan