Punto lights?

I?ve just noticed an amber light bulb come on on my dashboard and have never seen it before , can anyone tell me what it means please?

many thanks.

Reply to
jinkysboots

low petrol level?

HH

Reply to
Heiner Hass

Most dashboard lights have a symbol on or near them?

Red with brake drum symbol if you leave the handbrake on. Green arrows for directions indocators. Blue headlight symbol for main beam.

Any symbol near your amber one?

Amber generally means a non-critical warning, of the deal with as soon as possible type. Red an important warning, alternator fail, low oil pressure, low brake fluid, etc.

Reply to
ato_zee

"jinkysboots" schreef in bericht news:1203877 snipped-for-privacy@autoboardz.com...

If it's a Punto MK2 or later we're talking about here it means there may be / is a defective lightbulb. Look after: brakelights; rearlights; licenseplatelight and front parkinglights. There you should find the solution for your problem. Be sure to change the defective lightbulb with one with the same wattage, otherwise the light on your dash may not dim. Success! Ciao, E-Cie.

Reply to
E-Cie