Punto misfire on idle

Hi all,

My Mk 2 Punto 1.2 16v HLX V reg -petrol - has started to misfire on warm idle - revs erratic dipping between 500 and 700 rpm . No problems on cold idle ( revs are higher) , or when travelling - no power loss or lumpiness when accelerating or at constant speeds.

More annoying than anything else - but I presume that neat petrol is passing through to the cat when it misfires - which probably isn't doing it much good.

Any ideas?

TIA

Chris

Reply to