Punto Petrol Cap Key

Hi,
I have lost the key to the petrol cap on my M reg fiat - so annoying to have a separate one for the petrol cap.
Am I completely stuck...?

break out the hammer and chisel. new after market caps can be easly bought from a fiat dealership. if you want one that works off the ignition key, you will need a new lockset and blank cap.