Punto rear windscreen wiper blade

Anyone know where a good place to get wiper blades for the rear windscreen on my Punto 60S, R reg. 1998 might be please? I've tried different spares shops and they don't have the appropriate one listed in their books!
Someone suggested the main dealer, but if there's somewhere likely to be cheaper, I'd prefer it! TIA.

Simple. Don't bother with buying the specific wiper blade, go to your local market/cheapo discount shop, and look for something called "Magic Wipers" ( I think that's what they're called) - these are a universal wiper that you cut to fit, using your old wiper as a template. They usually cost a quid or so in the discount shops. I've used them on my Tipo, they work just as well as the official ones, but cost much less :)
Hellraiser...........>

Thank you, I'll do that! Even if I make a total muck up of cutting it, at the price you mention, I don't reckon it'll matter much.

They're easy to find, the cardboard backing is bright yellow! They come in two different flavours, the one is just the blade itself, the other is the blade and the holder - either will do, but usually the ones with the holder cost more. Check the length of your existing wiper blade before you get one, as they come in a variety of lengths too :) The actual fitting process takes about 5 minutes, unclip the blade off the holder, place it alongside the new blade, mark and cut, fit new blade in. Simple :)
Hellraiser............>

Yes, but I'm a woman..........nothing is EVER simple! lol I'm sure I'll manage with a bit of effort, just never done it before.

On Wed, 20 Aug 2003 16:57:08 +0100, Faery Mary wrote:

Uh, hold it....the rear whiper from a "98 Punto probably needs a whole new arm (that is the part i changed). I didnt see a way to just change the wiper itself. Better look into it first, before you buy.
--
Grt. Frank

Oh. OK then, I'll consult they guy I bought it from then.

Presumably because Fiat can charge more for that than just a blade. Most manufacturers don't sell the blade separately for that reason, but with a little ingenuity it is usually possible to fit one.
Hellraiser..........>

If you go into your dealer and ask for a rear wiper arm it will cost you about 20, but you can buy just the blade for about 14

The ones I was looking at that were only for the front, were only 6 odd!