Puntos and that Squeak

Does anyone else have that squeak coming from the back suspension on their Puntos??
I have named my Active Sport "Squeak" because of the ongoing problem (been
in 4 times to be greased, and starts again within 5k miles!!!)
Mike

Welcome to the world of Fiat. Don't want a squeak then get a VW but then that would be rather drab and boring.
Andy

their
(been
...and broken... ;-)

is is a punto MK1?,--well that is 'normal' the suspention arms needs to be changed (the rubber gets worn out)..mine has the same problem and is going to get fixed soon...