Question-FIorino..

..Hi.. so I really need some profesional help..
I have Fiorino diesel 1,7 panorama model.. ok, it is a furgon, but i would like to pimp me ride.. ok.. not planing to invest a lot of money, cause i
really need a car for heavy and off roads.. but the first thing that bothers me. is..
- the Fiorino is basicly a UNO or DUNA with a box on the back.. so im intrested.. what engine can i put in? i know that uno have some impresive turbo engine. and ii would like to replace my old diesel withe some of these.. is it possible? and... i need to improove my breaks if i put 50hp+s more...
i really need help, advice.. or some links, adreses of people who likes to do that kind of a funny things.. thanks!!!