questions about punto mk3 (mk2b?)

I have punto mk3, with "sporting look pack" (supersound? In Croatia its name is Story Super Nova), but without fog lamps. I call few dealers and I get few answers, from yes to no, and maybe. Do you know, can I install it on my punto? First answer was "no", because ecu will show malfunction.

And, second, I get radio cass blaupunkt first use (cant find it on blaupunkt.de pages, does anyone know mod of radio cass in punto? thnx), but I want cd/mp3 player. In Split I can buy Sony mp3 for 130euro (emmezetta), blaupunkt cd changer cost about 250euro. What you sugesst? Origigi Blaupunkt fits interior, its simple and nice, witch I could not say for Sony.

And third about alu wheels. :) I think about (car is "abarth yellow") O.Z superleggara corsa (white), or Alessio Monza white, "17. Engine is 1.2 8v,

60hp (clima). What you think about that, would "16 be better ?
Reply to
DP