Radio Code?

If I lose the code for the Radio, how can I get a new one?
Alan

Simple, just pay 25+VAT to a Fiat authorised dealer.

So long as you have registered the car in your name & address to the NVSR......
Whats NVSR?

Sorry this only applies to the UK
National Vehicle Security Register, I think is costs About 25

Only applicable if the windscreen is security etched with the chassi number (note not registration or other number).
I would go to every Fiat dealer or Fiat customer relations till you find a dealer who will get the code for free. Nowdays they only have to send an Email to the NVSR and a reply is alomost instantaneous. They (the dealer) will need somm personal information from you but that is all.
Nick /////

Yes it is free, but sometimes if you put the present owners details down and they are not what the NVSR have on file then thats when problems occur
message