Radio Code?

If I lose the code for the Radio, how can I get a new one?

Alan

Reply to
Alan Finch

Simple, just pay £25+VAT to a Fiat authorised dealer.

Reply to
Alien Zord

So long as you have registered the car in your name & address to the NVSR......

Reply to
firestarter

Whats NVSR?

Reply to
Alan Finch

Sorry this only applies to the UK

National Vehicle Security Register, I think is costs About £25

Reply to
firestarter

Only applicable if the windscreen is security etched with the chassi number (note not registration or other number).

I would go to every Fiat dealer or Fiat customer relations till you find a dealer who will get the code for free. Nowdays they only have to send an Email to the NVSR and a reply is alomost instantaneous. They (the dealer) will need somm personal information from you but that is all.

Reply to
Nick Bailey /////

Yes it is free, but sometimes if you put the present owners details down and they are not what the NVSR have on file then thats when problems occur

Reply to
firestarter