Re: cost of owning a gtv v6

Well...
I own a 1996 145 1.6 (Boxer), 1990 164 3.0 V6, and 1983 Alfasud Ti QV. We've also owned and raced a few Sud's, owned a couple of 145's, and a 164, and
have now purchased a....
...Fiat Coupe 2.0 16V Turbo!
Slightly better specs (on paper) than the 164, but a better package and value for money that a GTV Coupe! I never thought I'd say that, but the 2.0 16V Fiat Coupe was 35% cheaper (affordable) than a 2.0 16V GTV Coupe with similar age & mileage (both For Sale in Christchurch, NZ). The Fiat had better visibility and feel, factory alarm, better performance etc etc.
I LOVE Alfa's, but I ADORE the Fiat Coupe!
We'll all be interested to see the "comments".
Don, Christchurch, New Zealand. http://www.arocnz.org.nz