Re: Fiat 850 Spider: do you remember it?

I fondly remember...it was my first car. My wife and I really enjoyed it. Thanks for the web site, it brought back great memories.

It's not important if the answer is Yes or Not! >It's not important if you Love or Loved this car! > >Join the Club and help me to make this amatorial site the most complete in >all the World about Fiat 850 Spider. > >
(Italiano)>
(English)> >Thanks yo all of you > >Paolo
Reply to
timmeh

Hektor