Re: fiat doblo

I know the 1.9 diesel is slow, better take the JTD. I don't know how the other engines are.

 ============    Hi all,   I am about to buy a Fiat Doblo. It would be my first Fiat car.   Is there some users on this list to help me choosing between the 1.2, 1.6 or   1.9D engines ?   Should I extend the 2 years guarantie ? What are the common problems with > that car ?    Thanks in advance :)    Emmanuel
Reply to
Dropsleutel