Re: leaking steering fluid on Fiat Tipo 1.4ie

if you had left out the stupid attachments I could have helped you, are you under 25 ?

ok, ok - I'm new on this group, and when you're 187 years old like me netiquette takes some getting used to; I have re-posted the message without stupid attachments so we'll see if that gets me any progress; the smoking has been intermittent but it seems to be getting worse lately and if someone doesn't give me a decent tip I'm gonna give up and do the unthinkable - take it to a Fiat garage and pay loadsamoney. Can you live with that? Go on, you know you want to impart Fiat-wisdom...