Re: Need a Saab ? Saab for sale ......

When I look for a Fiat, I look for it in the Volvo newsgroup. ?!?!?!

Reply to
Myron Samila

in article EPMzb.12802$ snipped-for-privacy@news20.bellglobal.com, Myron Samila at snipped-for-privacy@removenospamhotmail.com wrote on 04/12/2003 20:26:

As a fellow Saab owner, I can only apologise - we're not usually this stupid, but there's no accounting for other people :)

Paul

1999 Fiat Punto Sporting 16V (Mk1) And some Saabs :) ...
Paul Halliday

However, if someone was posting an Alfa or other fine Italian car for sale in this group, I wouldn't care really ;)

As an avid Italian car fan, I love them all.

Reply to
Myron Samila

Besides, many of them are Fiats at least in where the profits go.

Jasper

Reply to
Jasper Janssen