Re: Pre-heat indicator / Fiat Marea 100TD

Graham, did it in anyway affect the functionallity of your car before the repaired it? How much did you pay in time and spare-parts?
Regards Henrik

Henrik Juul snipped-for-privacy@1janning-2juul.dk (fjern tallene)

Only took a morning or less to fix, and was under warranty so cost me nothing. Car drove as normal - just a flashing glo-plug light for 30 secs.
Call a dealer, or an experienced Fiat repair garage and see what they think - I'd have thought it would be a fairly well known problem. (maybe we're just unlucky!)
Don't know how many dealers there are in Denmark though - Few enough of them over here in the UK !
Graham

Sounds like you have a glow plug out, the car will start fine with one faulty glow plug in decent weather. If one plug has failed and they all went in at the same time I would get them changed as the others will follow shortly; cost about 100 due to poor access to the plugs and the dismantling required.
Andy