Re: Puntos and that Squeak

in article snipped-for-privacy@corp.supernews.com, AndrewP at snipped-for-privacy@nospamforme.hotmail.com wrote on 04/03/2005 21:15:

Neither of my MK1 Punto Sportings have had any squeaks. The sunroof makes a "glub glub glub" noise driving fast in the rain and the rear parcel shelf makes an odd resonance ... Oh, and the rear windows creak when it's freezing. My Siecento did have an awful squeak in the OSF wheel arch!
It's a FIAT, mate! Get used to it. You should hear the bumps and rattles on old SAABs and Volvos ... You actually worry when those noises stop :) :)
Paul
1999 Fiat Punto Sporting 16V (Mk1) .. and some SAABs :) ... http://saab.go.dyndns.org
My Gilera Runner 180 scooter and the 125 I had both had more than the bike cost done under warranty!!! It is Italian again, so that is why!
Mike