Removing head rests from a punto

Hi, I have a P reg fiat punto. I have tried to remove the head rests and they won't budge. Can anyone please help me?

Reply to
Emu

You don't say which model / year and either front or back?

1999/200 Puntos and later were removeable, both front and back. Where the headrest support bar goes into the top of the back of the seat will be a plastic collar. Press either side (LHS to RHS) of the collar and lift each headrest support pillar out.

Nick /////

Reply to
Nick /////