Re: Seicento Sporting... want aircon.

He has got a point though, I think you will be looking at 500 - 1000 to fit aircon, is it really worth all that much to cool you down for one week a
year cos that's all you'll use it living in Manchester.
Also aircon takes a fair amount of power from the engine, my 110bhp car is sluggish driving round Town with air con on, a 55bhp Seicento it would sap all the power away!
-- Rich
Please remove '[_NOSPAM_]' from email address to reply.