Re: Seicento Sporting... want aircon.

He has got a point though, I think you will be looking at £500 - £1000 to fit aircon, is it really worth all that much to cool you down for one week a year cos that's all you'll use it living in Manchester.

Also aircon takes a fair amount of power from the engine, my 110bhp car is sluggish driving round Town with air con on, a 55bhp Seicento it would sap all the power away!

-- Rich

Reply to
Rich Strang