Re: tipo 1600cc

paul.macevoy skrev:

I would help A LOT if you wrote where in the world the car is...!
Europe? U.S ? South America ? etc.
--
Regards
Sren F.

Hellraiser skrev:

As I wrote: I'm from Denmark :-)
--
Mvh. Sren C. Fischer
http://www.fischer-streton.dk

some
I'm looking for a Tipo 1.6 block and head, bent valves don't matter. Want to go halves? I'm in Northampton.
Cheers Rachael
Sounds good to me. Most the stuff I am after is trivial (central locking motors, gas struts off rear door, shocks, etc), so that'll do me :)
Hellraiser.............>

So, do you have any plans to reply to people who are interested? Seems a bit pointless advertising if not :)
Hellraiser............>

sorry about the naff add didn't think. I was so sick of the car. it`s white 1600cc fuel injected with some test left on it I live on Teesside England. the car was a very good runner until the cambelt snapped all the parts work elec windows, sunroof ect