Re: tipo 1600cc

paul.macevoy skrev:

any body want one for £50.!! > with a snapped cam belt??

I would help A LOT if you wrote where in the world the car is...!

Europe? U.S ? South America ? etc.

-- Regards Søren F. Denmark

Reply to
Søren C. Fischer

If you're local to Wolverhampton, I'd give you 50 quid just to plunder some parts.

Hellraiser...........>

Reply to
Hellraiser

Hellraiser skrev:

As I wrote: I'm from Denmark :-)

Reply to
Søren C. Fischer

Meant to reply to the original poster ;)

Hellraiser.........>

Reply to
Hellraiser

I'm looking for a Tipo 1.6 block and head, bent valves don't matter. Want to go halves? I'm in Northampton.

Cheers Rachael

Reply to
Rachael

Sounds good to me. Most the stuff I am after is trivial (central locking motors, gas struts off rear door, shocks, etc), so that'll do me :)

Hellraiser.............>

Reply to
Hellraiser

So, do you have any plans to reply to people who are interested? Seems a bit pointless advertising if not :)

Hellraiser............>

Reply to
Hellraiser

sorry about the naff add didn't think. I was so sick of the car. it`s white 1600cc fuel injected with some test left on it I live on Teesside England. the car was a very good runner until the cambelt snapped all the parts work elec windows, sunroof ect

Reply to
paul.macevoy