Re: Uno Petrol Tank Vacuum

On Wed, 13 Aug 2003 21:46:30 +0100, Mr Mark wrote:

I think it is normal, my "98 Punto does the same thing, at least for the Punto it is normal (the man in the garage told me recently).
--
Grt. Frank

Don't worry about it, my dad's Uno did it with no probs for years. It was actually quite funny, now and again it make like a foghorn noise when sat on drive, when we first go the car we couldn't work out what was going on as we could hear it in the house!
-- Rich
--
Please remove '[_NOSPAM_]' from email address to reply.

"Mr Mark" < snipped-for-privacy@Mark.co.uk> wrote in message
Quite normal for all the cars I've ever owned as far as I can remember inc. an uno. (fiat, VW, citroen and rover). The fuel tank is at a lower pressure than the outside.
Mike