Rear Suspension Arms (Punto)

Hi,
I have a 1995 Fiat Punto and have problems with the rear suspension arms, does anyone know where I can buy some aftermarket arms as the OE ones are far to
expensive!! I do not want the repair kit though.
Thank You
Have you tried desira, they are good for value

far to expensive!! I do not want the repair kit though.

far to expensive!! I do not want the repair kit though.

Two companies One called 4D in the Newcastle area or GGB in Yorkshire. Most motor factors will stock non genuine arms too. HTH Iain
I think you will find that GGB are also in london