Rear Window Heater

Hi.
My 95 punto rear window heater is broken. Ive checked the fuse, put in a new relay (I can hear it clicking when I switch on/off) and the light on the switch comes on.
The rear wiper /water spray are working fine.
Any ideas? thanks, Stephen.
rebelbuttmunch formuleerde op woensdag :

Did you check the connections? Maybe it needs some cleaning from corrosion or so. You could try to see if you have power there with a "multimeter" (dont konw if you use that word in english).
--
Grt. Frank
Email frank@usenet4all dot com