Recommended insurer?

Looking at getting an Alfa 155 2.0 Twinspark, but the insurance costs seem a little scary - 800 quid or so, yet I'm 32, been driving company car last 7
years, and a couple of SP30s. Anyone know of an Alfa-friendly and my-sort-of-person-friendly insurer?
Hellraiser.........>

Direct Line are usually the cheapest but they don't take on performance cars, their off-shoot Privilege Insurance do. I was with them for several years but at the time of my last renewal Esure were having a promotion month and their quote was 100 cheaper so I switched. Paid 400 for a 2.0/20 Marea Weekend fully comp. This car is the same insurance group as the Alpha but I don't have any points on my license so you should aim for around 500.

seem
7
month
Marea
Only got 3 points on mine, the initial 3 were due to wear off in the October, so naturally I got done again in the August - may they all go to hell and spend the rest of eternity having super-heated pitchforks poked in their buttocks.
Hellraiser.........>

Try www.confused.com or www.adrianflux.co.uk , though if you go for the adrian flux quote call them, as they won't return to you with a quote. (Or so I found....) They gave me a very good price on my Tipo 2.0 16v which has an engine similar to that of your 155.
Adam h