Removing barrel from lock

Hi I've got to replace the lock on a Mark 1 Fiat Uno, hatch door.

Does anyone know how to remove the barrel so I can replace the old barrel in the new housing.

Thanks

Tony

Reply to
Tony

There's a circlip that holds the barrel in , we managed to remove it from the old lock, but broke it doing it.

The circlip can only be taken out in a little gap, not big enough to get plyers in.

Any suggestions?

Reply to
Tony