Removing Fiat Brava Car Radio

I've a Fiat Brava 1.8ELX with a AD 182 Grundig car radio (CD player extension optional).
I need to get to the ventilation of the dahboard but need to remove the car
radio for that. I've the codes of the radio to unlock the device afterwards but don't know how to remove the radio without damaging it. I read that there is a special Fiat tool for doing this. Is it possible to do it without that tool?
Thanx, Nicolas