Repairing Oil Leak on MK2 1.2 Punto Active

Our Punto Active has developed an Oil Leak which we believe is leaking around the clutch.
We are convinced it is engine oil but are not sure which seal could
have failed.
Has anyone expereiced similair problems and if so, which seal was at fault and was it difficult to repalce.
Jez
I presume you mean oil leaking from the bell housing? if so and you are sure its engine oil not clutch (ie brake fluid) then its either the crankshaft rear oil seal (bad) or the block itself is cracked (very very very bad!)
Might be time to get rid of the car, unless you feel like removing the gearbox, clutch, flywheel, sump, well you get the idea...
Mike