Replacement door handle for Bravo

Hi NG,
My girlfriend has just mashed up the passengers side door handle of her Bravo (whilst looking at a twig hanging from a tree and singing along to
Atomic Kitten - that'll teach her!). Anyway, the rubber covering is in pretty bad shape but the actual handle underneath is fine. What I would like to ask everybody is, is it possible to just replace the rubber outer or will she need a new handle altogether. I've had a quick Google for help but I'm not really getting anywhere.
Thanks in advance,
Glenn
im pretty sure that comes as a complete handle from fiat.
Bummer. I guess that it'll cost a few quid!
Thanks for the reply.
Glenn